RHL9 & MythTV Guide

It isn't quite complete, as I have one little problem left to iron out (it is noted in the guide), but below is a link to my work-in-progress guide to building a MythTV box under RHL9 (with a WinTV PVR-250). Everything works as advertised, save one small problem with making it all load automatically when the machine starts up. It now has even more info than the previous version I sent to some people, so give it another peep if you think you've already seen it. :)

Keep checking back, I'll continue updating it...
--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
<jcw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>