Re: USB Drive and Camera Automount

On Fri, 2003-06-06 at 00:05, joe wrote:

> Yes, there is a way - I hate having to say this, but SuSE handles this
> beautifully out of the box -
>
> I suppose you could look at their scripts and cobble together an
> equivalent that could run on redhat.

On the whole I've been delighted with RHL9, but this has been a tiny bit
of a disappointment. I notice that the most recent releases of both SuSE
and Mandrake have much better support for automounting and hotplugging
USB and FireWire devices. Does anyone know when similar functionality
will be making its way into RHL?

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren@xxxxxxxxxxx          www.dzr-web.com