Re: Red Hat Corporate Sponsorship - How?

I wish it was that simple...

There are those who worship the "Great Redmonians" in BDPA. Others
don't, and still others despise them. This was never a question of
second thoughts. Besides, I don't believe we got all that much in the
way of cash.

But the announcement I read says a cash value HAS been associated with
the *software* MS donated to BDPA. In addition, it sounds like there
will be free MS software licenses given away to every person attending
the national conference next month in Philly, PA. They will apparently
be "in the BDPA Conference Bag".

I'd love to see copies of Red Hat 9 in there too...

...and buttons, bumper stickers, Tux plush animals, T-Shirts & red
fedoras for sale, seminar presentations, representation by OpenSource
luminaries joining the major panel discussions and sessions alongside
the execs from MS and Dell who will be there, ...

It's about getting the message out.

The good news is Red Hat is listening! See my other post for that.

Cheers,

Chris

--
"If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence,