Sendmail - allowing external relaying

Hello All,

If I have missed an earlier post, I apologize but I have grep'd the archives and did not find my answer.

First let me state that sendmail is accepting connections from external interfaces and I am receiving all of my sites mail AFAIK.

The question is "How do I change the default sendmail.mc file to allow external local machines to relay mail through my mail gateway?"  This has only become a problem since a fresh install of RHL 9.0.... and is probably something really simple that I have just overlooked but I am stumped.

TIA

:)
Ron