Red Hat Corporate Sponsorship - How?

I apologize for being slightly off-topic here, but I have a situation
where I need contacts with Red Hat people and fast! I know you guys are
here and I need a referral.

Aside from also being a long-time Linux (and Red Hat) user, I am the
president of the Denver chapter of the Black Data Processing Associates.
BDPA is best explained by info at it's Website (http://www.bdpa.org):

=====
BDPA is a global member focused organization that positions its members
at the forefront of the IT industry. BDPA is committed to delivering IT
excellence to our members, strategic partners, and community.

BDPA (Black Data Processing Associates) was founded in 1975 in
Philadelphia, PA and continues today to bridge the Digital Divide with
its programs and services.
=====

To make a long story short, I know the incoming President of the
national organization, Wayne Hicks. I have been exchanging e-mail with
him because BDPA just announced a major alliance with Microsoft as a
corporate sponsor. This has raised concerns within BDPA about MS using
this to kill off advocacy of free and Open Source software in a major
professional community organization. Many of us feel that BDPA is a
natural fit for using and advocating Open Source solutions -
particularly Linux - to bridge the Digital Divide.

While the MS deal is nice, Wayne says he is also absolutely willing to
pursue similar win-win relationships with companies like Red Hat.

So, I need names of people Wayne and I can contact to investigate such a
relationship. If you can help, please reply ASAP. This is a terrific
opportunity to place Red Hat on equal footing with MS (maybe even better
footing) with one of the leading professional IT organizations in the
country.

Please forward this message to anyone within Red Hat who might be able
to help.

The best e-mail address to reach me directly for this is
chrisw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers,

Chris Williams

--
"If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence,