Re: borderless printing: recommendations,and comments on printer s, please!

On July 8, 2003 09:28 pm, Wolfgang Gill wrote:

>  (I found that the refilling of the ink tanks,
> tend to reduce the head life of the printer. Which will also mean that you
> will have to change the print heads at a more regular interval. So I stick
> to the Canon originals in this case.)
Point taken. Though some other manufacturers build the print heads
into the cartridge, if I'm not mistaken, and if memory serves me right...

The selling point WRT the Canon line, is that the colours are in *individual*
cartridges, so one need only replace / refill that colour, rather than replace
an entire colour cartridge.

Elton ;-)