Re: wine package for redhat 9

I am trying CrossOver 2.0 on my RH9/SuSE 8.2 laptop and as already
pointed out, It Just WOrks!!. I have always had issues with wine
with one app or another. I use VMware, but on my laptop since a
few win apps are needed occasionally, CrossOverOffice will be well
worth the purchase price ($54 USD vs $299 USD for vmware).  I have
not seen such great and smooth running of Office XP under Linux that
I have seen with CrossOver 2.0.

YMMV,

Keith B.