Few Questions

Well, let me start by sayng that this mailing list, as well as
Phoebe's,  has been a botomless resource for me since it's early days.

Mostly thanx to you guys I'm managing to run RH9 and find new programs
for it.

...but I have  few questions.

First, I can not play DVD's nor AVI files in a full screen mode. The ATI
Radeon 7200 card has 3D enabled, but DVD's start jerking after first
10min and Avi's just stay in their original size despite swiching to
fuul screen mode in MPlayer.System is running on PIII 1G and 512 MB RAM.

Second, where can I find more information about finalizing instalation
of wine?? I've downloaded and installed rpm's but can't find any files
required to finalize installation.

Third, Shirek recogised my CD-RW and DVD but the icons stay as CD-ROM's
and DVD was not recognised by Ogle DVD player, is there a way to remedy
this??

and finally, I have 2 network shares made using webmin but since final
of Shrike, Phoebe did not have problems with it, during bootup system
hangs on first share with a message "not recognised mount option:
noexec" I can usually boot without problems using shutdown and start
instead of restart option.

Thanks in advance

B.K

--