Re: Redhat mail-spam RBL block of *@rogers.com valid users

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003, Dennis Gilmore wrote:

> i can run servers  they said no problems most isp's i looked at said they had
> no problem if you run servers  and my current ISP  Telstra Bigpond  says you
> can do pretty much what you want  but if you dont use windows and there

Telstra say that because they count downloads and uploads then sting u for
over limit. its to their advantage for u to run servers because they count
on you going over your limit and send u bill for big $$$$

slOptus have a pathetic limit but dont count uplaods

Pacific/internode/iinet/netspace, the only decent adsl providors here, all
also prohibit servers, most dialup services prohibit it.

> logon client or mac and there logon client,  with no lan  they wont give you
> support.  so you make the choice one windows/mac client and support  or use

Show me an ISP in oz that DOES support it, its a rareity, not only here
but anywhere.

--
-Res

lns01-wick-bne> ipfirewall addb reject all from aol.com to 0