Re: Redhat mail-spam RBL block of *@rogers.com valid users

Sorry to jump in *again* but I don't seem to be getting anywhere.

Is it out of the question that we can get a response from the list admin?

The question is pretty straitforward:

All of a sudden with no notice, a lot of people seem to be unable to use
their own sendmail servers to send mail to redhat.com unless they either
go through their ISP's smpt server. I'm asking that Red Hat please stop
this policy. From my perspective, there has *not* been much spam going
through the lists. I find it disturbing that a dialup modem address RBL is
being lumped into the same set of addresses as cable modems. There are
lots of RBLs to choose from. Just choose one that is better focused.

If I was running a support forum for WinBlo$e then maybe this policy would
make sense. But since we're talking about Linux here, people should be
encouraged to responsibly use the resources that are part of the
distribution.

Can we please get a response from the list admin?

--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have -
-happened but none stranger than this. Does your driver's license say Organ
steveo at syslang.net