Re: empty "Start Here" folder!! Important Note on Menu Editing

On April 24, 2003 08:40 am, Richard wrote:
> I have to step on the soapbox to give a few warnings about this.
> Havoc Pennington stepped in,  now ,i feel i must.

Thanks for the warning. I realised that the problem was caused when
I tried to change the menu editing. A while back Havoc mentioned
that he's working on it so rather than a lot of unnecessary grief, I've
decided to be patient, and wait till his fix for this is ready.

... in the meantime, I'll either have to launch newly installed apps
from the console, or add them to the KDE menu, and run 'em
from the KDE desktop.

Elton ;-)