Re: RH9 -- The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly

It cannot be the hardware.

I reloaded RH9 twice and it finally picked up the modem again.

This time it will not connect with my ISP.  The modem shakes hands fine
but then drops.

RH8 connects fine.

I have regressed to the RH8 HDD until I have several hours to try and
figure out what RH9 is doing wrong.  Will probably download the updates
at work and burn them to a CD, load them here and then see if RH9
behaves itself.

Sigh ... doc