Re: email server and client configuration

On Thu, 2003-04-17 at 13:28, Florin Andrei wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 18:42, matt-whiteley@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > Will I be able to send mail from any of the
> > accounts through the webmail interface?
>
> yes, provided that you suck all your email into a single inbox

Sorry, i misinterpreted your question. I mistakenly did a mental
s/send/receive/

Of course you can _send_ mail from that unique interface, provided that
you have access from there to a MTA (better yet, run a local MTA), and
provided that the webmailer gives you multiple identities (should you
want to pretend you're sending from your other mail account).

--
Florin Andrei

"You can't go to Windows Update
and get a patch for stupidity." - Kevin Mitnick