email server and client configuration

Not sure the best way to do what I want.  I currently have evolution check email
on two pop3 accounts and two imap accounts.  Since I have dyndns set up so that
I can get to my box from out in the world, I would like to use mail at the
hostname I have set up.  I would like to run an webmail program so that I can
logon and check all of my email accounts from one place.  Right now I have to
check 4 webmail accounts.  Do I need to setup sendmail/postfix, and fetchmail?
Can I have the mail filtered into folders that will show in both evolution
locally and squirrelmail remotely?  Will I be able to send mail from any of the
accounts through the webmail interface?  I am hoping to use spamassassin on this
group of accounts also.  If this is too offtopic for the list I would welcome
personal email to help me out.

thanks,

Matt Whiteley <matt-whiteley@xxxxxxxxx>