-----Original Message-----
From: Colburn [mailto:kd4e@xxxxxxxx]
Posted At: Saturday, April 19, 2003 4:29 PM
Posted To: Shrike
Conversation: RH9 -- The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly
Subject: Re: RH9 -- The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly

Read my post again, this time with the arrogant attitude toggled off.

I stated very clearly that IT WORKED the first time.

That means that there is NOT a conflict between RH9 and my hardware, it
is obviously a problem with RH9 failing to recognize the exact same
hardware from one clean load to the next.

The knee-jerk tendency to blame the user is a M$ attitude -- it is
unwelcome in the Linux world.

doc