Solved Samba DoS problem

Ya know, I'm not trying to be picky, but it's not a good advertisement
of server reliability software when your mailing list server stops
working right.  ;-)

Hoping that the list will pick up mail when it starts working again, I
wanna tell everyone what solved my Samba share...

For some reason, the line "read only = no" caused shares to become read
only.  This really does nothing to figure out why it sometimes worked
and sometimes didn't.  Hopefully, someone who knows more about the
internals of Samba can figure out what's going on.