From: shrike-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:shrike-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Bruce P. Morin
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2003 11:59 PM
To: Shrike-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Good Nvidia Based Card - Anyone??

Hello Again,

If you read my last post you will see that we are having issues with ATI's
9700Pro and RH9.0. I guess no one is releasing the information to the Xfree
team, nor is there any news about a driver coming from ATI. So with that
said we need to move to a product line that seems to support Linux better
and that seems to be Nvidia.

Since Nvidia only makes the chips, can someone recommend a manufacturer of
Nvidia based boards?  We are looking for something comparable to the ATI
9700 Pro both in features and in price (128M Ram / $300-$400 US)

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Bruce P. Morin
SafePoint E-Technology Group, LLC.