Re: ATHLON & Shrike - *imperfect* alliance=random lockups?

Michael Schwendt wrote:

You're lucky that you can run Shrike at all; I couldn't even update
my Phoebe installation to Shrike since the installer (Anaconda?) tries to format my Software RAID level 5 array :-(

Please go and submit a bug report at https://bugzilla.redhat.com

How can I submit bug reports if I don't know how the software should behave? As far as I've read the documentation CD, there's no explanation for upgrading existing Arrays; Maybe Shrike simply doesn't support upgrading IDE-based Software RAID arrays, or maybe this is exacltly how the onstaller is supposed to operate, start every time with a freshly created, new Array, who knows?

Nobody on the list so far has commented an how Anaconda *should* hadle existing arrays, and just because it's annoying to me it doesn't have to be a bug.

Greetings,-asb