Re: Red Hat EW Licensing

Ed Wilts wrote:

As long as people complain about marketing on a technical list, this
thread won't die.  You may as well complain about technical issues on a
marketing list...

I'm not complaining, I was interested in figuring out the redistributability (I just made that word up ;) of RHEL, which this thread sort of diverted to. I haven't said anyting about the price, one way or the other, nor do I plan to in the future. I just know that a lot of the software I deal with will be running on RHEL and I want to know as much as I can about the technical and legal aspects of RHEL before it crosses my path. Ed, I know you're sick of people not reading the pricing page. Believe me, so am I.

Tom