Linux,Zeroconf, and Rendezvous

This isn't exactly a RedHat specific question per se, but I do have RH 9
installed on all my systems.

Does anyone have any experience in getting a linux box (redhat or
otherwise) to recognize machines using the zeroconf protocol?

Specifically, I thought it would be fun to see if my Powerbook (using
Rendezvous) and linux box could see each other.  It seems to work from
the Powerbook to the linux box, but not in the reverse.

I've set-up a multi-cast DNS router (which allowed the powerbook to ping
the linux services), but I believe the problem to be a routing issue.

This is more of a fun side project, but I'd appreciate any insight that
anyone has.

--
Homepage: http://interclypse.net
Registered Linux user #215241 (http://counter.li.org/)