Bugfix errata?

It seems to me as I gaze over the headers on this list that I'm hardly the only one who's running into various bits of trouble getting things to work as expected. One of the things I appreciate over Red Hat (versus a recently-tried Debian Woody) is that they *are* trying to do some serious integration of the various, disparate parts that make up their distro. I think that's great. On the other hand, being on the bleeding edge is starting to grate on my nerves. I want to know if problems that are cropping up in RHL9 will be dealt with through bugfix erratas, or if we'll have to wait until the next release. I mean, with Red Hat's shortened cycle (ok, they usually did releases every six months, but now it's official), do they even have time to fool around with such things? The next beta is going to have to start in just a couple months. Then, according to their announced intentions, they'll ship another bleeding-edge release, and then...

Thanks and regards,
dk