cupsd configuration

The default /etc/cups/cupsd.conf file contains:

Question 1:

#
# MaxLogSize: controls the maximum size of each log file before they are
# rotated.  Defaults to 1048576 (1MB).  Set to 0 to disable log rotating.
#

MaxLogSize 0

If I am reading this correctly, the default would have the logs grow without
limit. Is that correct?

I am going to comment it out - is that correct?

Question 2:

#
# Printcap: the name of the printcap file.  Default is /etc/printcap.
# Leave blank to disable printcap file generation.
#

Printcap /etc/printcap

#
# PrintcapFormat: the format of the printcap file, currently either
# BSD or Solaris.  The default is "BSD".
#

What is the purpose of printcap and what is the significance of the default
being BSD?

Question 3:

#
# Ports/addresses that we listen to.  The default port 631 is reserved
# for the Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) and is what we use here.
#

If I only want to send print jobs to the printer, do I need to use IPP and
have cupsd listen on port 631?

Question 4:

#
# KeepAlive: whether or not to support the Keep-Alive connection
# option.  Default is on.
#

#KeepAlive On

I am changing this to KeepAlive Off -- will that cause any problems?

Question 5:

#
# Browsing: whether or not to broadcast and/or listen for CUPS printer
# information on the network.  Enabled by default.
#

#Browsing On

I am changing this to Browsing Off since I do not want to serve as a print
host. Is this correct?