Re: kernel-2.4.20-9, invalid GPG signature

I agree. Paying more does not get you better service in this industry.
It gets you a lot more email spam and a huge increase in postal-mailed
offers on expensive glossy paper. But it does not get you quality
service.

I do wonder about IBM, though. Would they be an exception?

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA