Re: kernel-2.4.20-9, invalid GPG signature

Exactly, I have to add my complete agreement that RHN's customer service
does NOT respond to customer inquiries promptly. They plain don't care
about the customer! I've emailed customer service with at least 2-3
issues and got replies to one a few months later and not at all for the
others.

Since I have a paid RHN subscription, and the service seems to work fine
by itself about 99% of the time, I'm not too dissatisfied. But if there
were serious customer service issues that went unresolved, I'd cancel my
subscription fast. I see no need to pay for poor service.

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA