Re: no sound in TuxRacer?

--- "Mike A. Harris" <mharris@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Wrong.  I suggest you investigate what kind of sound
> it is that
> tuxracer uses first.

Mike,

Everything I have read regarding this issue in the
psyche list archives and in bugzilla seemed to
indicate it was a bug, not an intentional decision.
However, I infer from your response that there was
some legitimate reasoning behind the removal of sound
from tuxracer, evidently something akin to the mp3
plugin issue.  If that's the case, then I stand
corrected.  I understand (and support) RH's stance on
the mp3 plugin issue so I can understand RH's stance
on tuxracer if it presents a similar issue.

Thanks,
Charles