Re: Mozilla Printing

David Krider wrote:
On Wed, 2003-04-02 at 13:37, Thomas Dodd wrote:

Do you have san-serif font in the page you are printing or are you trying to use font substitution to convert them?

I have everything set to use Verdana fonts, at a minimum of 12 pixels,
and I don't allow pages to use anything else. Is this what you meant by
font substitution? If so, then, yes, I use substitution to the max. I
guess what you're suggesting is that the page is calling for serifed
fonts, and that's what's getting printed? I guess I could see that, but
is there a way to override that as well?

Not sure then. I get printouts that are mixed, but match the screen. I'm not trying to force any particular font though.

I tried changing the porportional font to Sans and it printed a simple page fine. That page had not fonts specified.

I did see the header and footer still used a serif font though.

Time to ask the mozilla lists. Not sure which one though...

-Thomas