Re: Mozilla Printing

On Wed, 2003-04-02 at 13:37, Thomas Dodd wrote:

> Xprint needs a good config tool and more drivers. Currently It's great
> for postscript, then you use the normal LPD/CUPS drivers to convert it
> to the printer format.

BTW, I found that `qtcups' is deprecated. `kprint' is the way to do what
I was trying to do now.

> Do you have san-serif font in the page you are printing or are you
> trying to use font substitution to convert them?

I have everything set to use Verdana fonts, at a minimum of 12 pixels,
and I don't allow pages to use anything else. Is this what you meant by
font substitution? If so, then, yes, I use substitution to the max. I
guess what you're suggesting is that the page is calling for serifed
fonts, and that's what's getting printed? I guess I could see that, but
is there a way to override that as well?

dk