Re: Troubleshooting.

impasse  n'importe; vive l'insouciance

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Kinz" <jkinz@xxxxxxxx>
To: <psyche-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 6:39 AM
Subject: Re: Troubleshooting.

> On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 06:07:34AM +1200, afme@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > BS, sweetie, it ain't ZEN, it's PROOF, you don't have any. Cannot you do anything else but word
bound

> Well, OK -  You can't deal with the reality of the situation and you
> can't seem to learn from the abstraction of the concepts involved.
REALITY, what a BIG word.  "You can't seem to learn.." is both patronising and arrogant, as well as
lacks proof.

Balzac to a chief of police: "Ah! You believe in reality? How charming. I would not have thought you so
naive... Come on! It is us who make reality." M Schneider, La Literature Fantastique en France, Fayard
1964

> You can't/won't describe your problem well enough for the list to
> understand your problem so we can't help you with it.

====> And neither can a zillion other people. So what?  That's how Bily Gates makes his living. Had
somebody had the courtesy to EXPLAIN that this list only talks programese, fine. Should have been done
in the reply to subscribing. Ultimately you depend on customers. WELCOME to Redhat.

What did happen instead? This lad don't get his legs between his tail, is that what bothers you?

> You persist in simply passing out abuse and refusing to change.

I have used no abusive words, have not got personal, did not use a word listed in any anti-spam program.
Contrariwise I have been accussed of and charged with all manner of things, using assumptions that lack
any ground.Obviously, you cannot fix that. I wandered in because the Install failed to work and have got
my head bitten off  and ben TRIED to be put down in several ways. And of course you mensch were always
polite to this schlemiel, eh?

 > What does a shark do when Aristotle fights back?
>
> Any good sized shark just keeps eating. Sorry Charlie.
==Did you ever come across any or took lessons in dealing with sharks? And I use no phrases Like "Sorry
Charlie" either. I'm amused at the parts you deleted.

> # trollbait section
> :0
> * ^From:.*adrianix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|\
> ^From.*afme@xxxxxxxxxx
> /dev/null

== That's the one. Saves me the effort, it was getting rather boring.
 Real courtesy that is. The last word: small boys ought not to play in Big league games. That's why
league players wear armouring. I could always re-subscribe, eh!