Re: Troubleshooting.

On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 06:07:34AM +1200, afme@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> BS, sweetie, it ain't ZEN, it's PROOF, you don't have any. Cannot you do anything else but word bound

Well, OK -  You can't deal with the reality of the situation and you
can't seem to learn from the abstraction of the concepts involved.

You can't/won't describe your problem well enough for the list to
understand your problem so we can't help you with it.

You persist in simply passing out abuse and refusing to change.

> What does a shark do when Aristotle fights back?

Any good sized shark just keeps eating. Sorry Charlie.

# trollbait section
:0
* ^From:.*adrianix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|\
^From.*afme@xxxxxxxxxx
/dev/null

--
Jeff Kinz, Open-PC, Emergent Research,  Hudson, MA.  jkinz@xxxxxxxx
copyright 2003.  Use is restricted. Any use is an