>> I've reached the point in which I will do just about anything to stop them without compromising the e-mails I do want to receive. <<

For the end user who is not also a mail server sys-admin...

You might take a look at the mail client in Mozilla 1.3. I've just switched to it.

After a little setup and a few days "training", it's moving over 90% of the spam to a "Junk" folder. I don't think it uses any any RBL. It honors my mail filters before checking for spam. And, I get to look at the stuff in the Junk folder before I delete it - just in case there's a false positive.

Look for the RPM files with names ending with "_rh8_xft.i386.rpm" to keep your pretty fonts.

best,

Cliff Kent