-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: psyche-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:psyche-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx]Pa vegne af Rodolfo J. Paiz
Sendt: 22. april 2003 14:05
Til: psyche-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Hat

At 09:45 PM 4/21/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>Clearly, Red Hat is using one of the many overzealous RBLs
>which block on dialup address ranges.

Can we get confirmation that this is indeed happening? Before we draw too
many conclusions, that is. There might be other reasons why you got that
error, including perhaps that Red Hat indeed had too many problems
specifically from your (as yet unnamed) ISP. I don't know... I would just
want to be sure whether they are RBL'ing or not.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx