On 5:44pm, quoth Tom Diehl:

=>On 22 Apr 2003, Joe Klemmer wrote:
=>
=>> On Tue, 2003-04-22 at 15:29, Marie-Therese Lorentzen wrote:
=>>

=>Correct me if I am wrong BUT the problem with spamassassin is that the
=>receiving mail server still has to receive that garbage. I want a
=>solution that does not waste any more of my resources than absoutly
=>necessary. I am a big fan of rejecting spam based on it's source and
=>NEVER having it delivered an any way shape or form. AFAIK the only way
=>to accomplish that is through the use of header checks and RBL's. The
=>more load I can put on the spam scum's servers the better.

There seems to be enough interest here that I should post the list of
RBL's that I am currently using:

FEATURE(dnsbl,`bl.spamcop.net', `"Spam blocked see: http://spamcop.net/bl.shtml?"$&{client_addr}')dnl
FEATURE(dnsbl,`dnsbl.njabl.org',`Message from $&{client_addr} rejected - see http://njabl.org/')dnl
FEATURE(dnsbl,`list.dsbl.org')dnl
dnl FEATURE(dnsbl, `relays.osirusoft.com')dnl
dnl FEATURE(dnsbl,`blackholes.five-ten-sg.com')dnl
FEATURE(dnsbl,`opm.blitzed.org')dnl
FEATURE(dnsbl,`orbs.dorkslayers.com')dnl
FEATURE(dnsbl,`relays.ordb.org')dnl
FEATURE(dnsbl,`tr.countries.nerd.dk')dnl Shut off the nation of Turkey
FEATURE(dnsbl,`kr.countries.nerd.dk')dnl Shut off the nation of Korea
FEATURE(dnsbl,`nl.countries.nerd.dk')dnl Shut off the nation of Netherlands
FEATURE(dnsbl,`ee.countries.nerd.dk')dnl Shut off the nation of Estonia
FEATURE(dnsbl,`br.countries.nerd.dk')dnl Shut off the nation of Brazil
FEATURE(dnsbl,`id.countries.nerd.dk')dnl Shut off the nation of Indonesia
FEATURE(dnsbl,`cn.countries.nerd.dk')dnl Shut off the nation of China
FEATURE(dnsbl,`es.countries.nerd.dk')dnl Shut off the nation of Spain

The ones at the end are used to shut off whole countries at a time.

--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have -
-happened but none stranger than this. Does your driver's license say Organ
steveo at syslang.net