Re: WineX

I hear you.

I'll probably find out Monday if we will have to switch to something else, but I am fairly confident we will not be moving away from RH on all machines in the near future, unless it may be running under VMWare on another platform for testing purposes only.

Colburn wrote:

The feeble excuses from the guy's who appear to work for Red Hat just doesn't cut the mustard when my job is on the line because they messed around with somthing that should not have been messed with.

Had to pull RH8 from my work machine and regress to M$ because it was so
buggy. Imagine the embarrassment! Still have my stuffed penguin on top
of my monitor ... ;-)

Only way I will be able to get Linux back on my desk now is to buy a
laptop, install Linux, and run it side-by-side with the M$ box proving
compatibility without chronic failures (in spite of the constant
failures of M$) long enough for them to trust it again.

Won't be doing this until I test RH9 thoroughly here at home.

doc