Re: Spam ? (RH9)

Randall J. Parr wrote:

Thanks for this reference. We can only hope for changes that address this. I have long been a Red Hat support and have proven it by spending my time and money for their certification. I must say I am starting to feel a bit jerked around.

Me too, this glibc thing of late almost cost me my job. Now I have to scramble to research alternative operating systems for our support staff, that can be trusted not to cause people to not be able to do their jobs due to neglegence.