RH hangs on large filetransfers Was[ Linux vs Windows]

Thing is that I've changed network cards cables etc. still the same problem.
There is nothing in the logs. The RH box just goes into coma without any
warning.
It was a 400 MB website, about 1100 files and 60 directories, that I tried
to copy to the RH box, through samba.

As I said I ended up with a CD transfer at the end.

But, Actually I don't complain, its for free.

 With best regards

Tomas Larsson

Verus amicus est tamquam alter idem

All messages originating from me are scanned with the latest updates of
Norton Antivirus 2K2.