Solved ! Re: Very weird : X not loading just for one user !!!

Hello all,

I have found the solution !!!!

Actually it was due to a change in my .bashrc file.

I had found the following line in my .bashrc file :

#PS1='CEDRIC {\h \w} $ '

I knew that this would change the subject line in the console and xterms and decided to give it a try. So I uncommented it out.

When this line is uncommented, loading of the windowmanager is blocked. When it is uncommented, my Xclients file executes ok !!.

I have no idea what is causing this exactly. But maybe this will help somebody in the future.

Thanks to all for your help.