From: The SANS Institute <NewsBites@xxxxxxxx>

I know this is NOT important to most people, I have subscribed to this for a number of years, to attempt to keep up with some of the security problems out there. Ran across this short not in the latest copy of NewsBites from SANS.

-- Red Hat Linux Receives Defense Department COE Certification
(11/12 February 2003)
Red Hat's Advanced server version of Linux has received the Defense
Department's Common Operating Environment (COE) certification.
http://news.com.com/2100-1001-984202.html?tag=rn
http://www.itworld.com/Comp/2388/030213redhat

If you are interested then follow the following:

"Please feel free to share this with interested parties via email,
but no posting is allowed on web sites. For a free subscription,
(and for free posters) visit http://www.sans.org/sansnews/";

TIA,

'd'