RE: RH8 NEWBY-HELP!

To start with I do NOT use anything but plain text, if it came out any other way is because I was using 'Ximian v1.0.8' that came with RH8. I am NOT that well versed in using Linux at this time, the other copies I have of Linux type software were never used on the web, would NOT work there. RH8 is the first one that has worked for me. I apologize for any inconviences this has caused. As far as the ISO's are concerned, I am on a dialup/w 56k modem, the end of that. Cable, DSL, etceteras are NOT within my budget.