Re: Redhat 8.0 and 2Gb RAM

DD> That sounds just like me. I guess there is nothing else to do
DD> besides working with less than 2Gb, right?

That has been my experience with dual Athlon systems.  Some are fine,
some simply are not stable.  My seven dual Athlon machines all have
Tyan MP or MPX motherboards and Athlon MP1900 or MP2000 processors.
Memory is either Corsair or Crucial; it doesn't seem to make a
difference.  My machines were put together some time ago; I have no
experience with recent boards or processors.

I have not tried using 1.5GB.

I have dual Xeon machines with up to 6GB of RAM; all are completely
stable.

 - J<