Re: OT: the whole SCO IP patent(s) mess

Ed Wilts wrote:

There's hopefully a good reason why it's not being discussed here, and
that's because we're mostly techies, not lawyers.  We can leave the
slamming, guessing, and threats to the Slashdot crowd,
There are a lot of intelligent people on this list whose opinions and advice mean a lot to me, both on and off the computer. Since I'm trying to do some planning, I thought I'd bring the topic up to get feedback from them.

Thanks for the InfoWorld article Jesse. It was really helpful in putting the whole picture together.

Relax, and keep using Linux for your personal enjoyment.
Since I'm writing this from work, Linux is more than just personal enjoyment. :)

Tom