X program errors

I'm trying to configure a server with bare minimum installation
and services. I have a X11/Motif application that I run by telnet'ing
in and running with the DISPLAY set to my remote system.
The app seems to run fine, but I get the errors shown below.

Like I said, I'm aiming for a BARE MINIMUM config on this machine.
I started with the "Minimum" install option from the RedHat install
and added xinetd, telnet server (only for develop & debug),
as far as X-windows, the only installed packages are:

XFree86-libs-4.2.0-72
XFree86-Mesa-libGL-4.2.0-72
openmotif-2.2.2-12

Am I missing a required package? Other than these warnings, the
application appears to run fine.

Allan

[vision@damaged bin]$ promitor
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:
osfActivate
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfActivate:
ManagerParentAct
ivate()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:
osfBeginLine
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfBeginLine:
ManagerGadgetTra
verseHome()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:
osfActivate
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfActivate:
ManagerParentActivate()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfHelp
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfHelp:
ManagerG
adgetHelp()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfSelect
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfSelect:
ManagerGadgetSelect()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfSelect
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfSelect:
MenuBarGadgetSelect()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:
osfActivate
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfActivate:
ManagerParentActivate()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfHelp
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfHelp:
MenuHelp()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:
osfActivate
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfActivate:
PrimitiveParentActivate(
)'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfHelp
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfHelp:                Help()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:
osfActivate
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfActivate:
PrimitiveParentActivate(
)'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfCancel
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfCancel:      MenuEscape()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfSelect
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfSelect:      KeySelect()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfSelect

"Someday I hope to meet Bill Gates......so I can knee him in the groin"
                                     - Allan M. Stewart