Re: Dreamweaver MX

Dave Sherman wrote:

On Mon, 2003-01-27 at 17:10, JD wrote:

Hi,
I'm running Dreamweaver and have some problem that I think is related more to wine.
Anytime I click on a feature, I always get "The Following JavaScript error(s) occured -- Reference Error: MMis not defined".

If you look at the JavaScript code that Dreamweaver generates, you will
notice that all of its built-in function names start with "MM". So more
than likely, this is just a JavaScript error like the message says. In
other words, check your JS code.

Thanks Dave!
I'll try to figure it out.

JD