Need kernel spec file for 2.5 series kernel

Hi,

I am interested in putting together a spec file for building
a 2.5 series kernel, with some additional options that I am interested
in, such as SCTP.

Does anyone have a spec file that I can start from?
I am looking at the spec file that comes with the RH 7.3 kernel 2.4.18,
and seeing if I can use that.

I also notice that in the kernel source rpm's from RH, that there are
a bunch of default config files that are included in the rpm.  During the
build, one of the config files is swapped in depending on what architecture
you are on.  The thing I like about the config files that come with the
RH kernel source rpm's is that RH chooses a reasonable set of features
with their kernels, so that more or less everything just works "out of the box".

Does anyone have a similar config file for a 2.5 series kernel?

Has the format of the config file changed between 2.4 and 2.5?

Thanks.
--
Craig Rodrigues
http://home.attbi.com/~rodrigc