Bluecur-SE

I enter kde, everything's normal, then a few second later the machine starts to automount everything like nautilus; then the next thing is my KDE desktop gone. And the kde desktop is also gone. Gone is my kde theme. Then everything looks exactly like gnome again, even with the same icons.

How to disable nautilus or this gnome desktop maybe whenever I'm in KDE? I think this is RH's attempt to unify the appearance of the desktops, am I right?

JD