Re: Excellent signature

From: "Guy Fraser" <guy@incentre.net>

> Some people actualy get mail from sources outside of these lists for work.

There IS an advantage to gray hair. I get to play Palace Guru to the company
masses. For email I strongly recommend to management that documents should
be zipped and attached that way rather than sent as the actual messages. It
gives better email safety since it allows you to setup a filter that looks
for RTF and DOC and other formats - and corrupt the messages so they do not
get displayed or worse RUN. No viruses seem to get through that. Fetchmail->
Procmail=>SpamAssassin->other filters->mailbox is a powerful tool for the
filtering operations.

{^_-}