Version questions

	I am in the process of learning Red Hat Linux so I can avoid
having to upgrade a Windows 2000 Pro computer to Windows 2000 Server or
Windows.NET server.  I am trying to get a head start and learn how to
setup Linux as a server, primarily as a file server, but also as I go,
learn more of the different server features.

	I noticed on the Red Hat site that I can download for free
version 8.0, which I have done.  But there is also mention of Red Hat
Advanced Server.  Is that the same set of discs with a different level
of support? Or is that a different set of discs?  If it is a different
set of discs, are they available for free download or discs only for a
low price?  I don't know if I need them right away, but I would rather
not have to upgrade later if I can set it up from the start and become
more familiar with the product.

	Version 8.0 vs 7.2:
	I have the Red Hat Linux 7.2 Bible and Red Hat 8.0 discs.  Is
8.0 similar enough to 7.2 that I can use the older book with it or do I
need to buy another book?

	Installation questions:
	I noticed that there is a list that specializes in questions
about installation.  Is it better to submit my questions about
installation to that list or this list?

Thank you

Buck