Re: Space

On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 11:16, James McArthur wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a word doc here which consists mainly of tables within tables,
> bullets and other formatting oddities. OO never writes the file out
> correctly.
>
> This is the only OO problem I've had with the other MS Office users
> though, so I cant say I'm disappointed with OO.

Hmm, with the stock RH8 version of OO.org, I was doing mostly letters
(for word format) and ALOT of spreadsheets for setting up more money on
accounts.  So not too difficult, I must confess.  However, I had several
Excel files that I could not migrate, such as the IT PC floor plan and
IP/hostname assignment list.  That along with a few other things that
needed to be shared with my IT Director were unable to be flat out
migrated.

However what couldn't be migrated had no errors, or just minor font size
snafus.