Re: Space

Hi,

I have a word doc here which consists mainly of tables within tables,
bullets and other formatting oddities. OO never writes the file out
correctly.

This is the only OO problem I've had with the other MS Office users
though, so I cant say I'm disappointed with OO.

James

--
James McArthur <jamesm@pcorp.com.au>
Without facts, the decision cannot be made logically.  You must rely on