Re: Grub and SCSI

Without a bios on the scsi card you will be unable to boot from it.  I
have a scsi card without a bios which i have a hard drive and a tape
drive attached i also have 2 ide drives in the system  each on there own
channel and i use a ide drive for booting.  for grub to know your scsi
card is there it needs to load the initrd so it can load the modules
needed. so maybe get a small ide drive for your boot partition or use a
boot disk with the needed scsi modules built in.

Dennis