Re: Grub and SCSI

I have an AVA 2904. My IDE-drive is a 4Mb flash disk. At the moment I have it formatted ext3 and it holds GRUB, the booting kernel and the initrd of the distro. I had to do that manually, because the installer of RH doesn't accept a boot partition this small. The SCSI is fully functioning under linux as it has rh80 installed on it and is rh80 is running.

But I want to move the booting files (vmlinuz and initrd) back to the SCSI partition again. So as soon as linux has the SCSI drivers booted up the SCSI is perfectly accessed, but grub doesn't have a special SCSI-driver. Question is: can I make grub that intelligent that it can access a SCSI without bios or not. In the latter my setup plan won't be abble to work at all.

Koos.